Quick post alert! I was looking back on Mexico photos and here’s something to do if you’re in the Riviera Maya area!
Highway 307 runs from Cancun south toward Tulum. Tourist buses and vans carry beach-goers from the airport to the many resorts lining Quintana Roo. But along the highway, there’s no shortage of excursions: Xcaret, Rio Secrets, Dolphin Discovery, and cenotes, for example. We opted to experience Xplor, an all-inclusive park with zip lining, rafting, amphibious motor vehicles, and a stalactite river. The pamphlet sold it for us…
- 7 circuits of awesome activities
- unlimited meals, snacks and smoothies to keep the energy up
- helmet, harness and lifejackets
- raft and hand paddles for the rafting
- a 4-seater amphibious vehicle
- lockers and dressing rooms
Check out the website: http://www.xplor.travel
Is it pricey? Absolutely. Was it fun? You betcha! Should you try it? Mos def.